How Far Would You Go to Escape the Past?
Nancy Drew unexpectedly finds herself in Salem, Massachusetts investigating an arson on the Hathorne estate.
The Hathorne House was originally constructed by Judge John Hathorne, inquisitor of the infamous Salem witch trials and the final home to 102-year-old Frances Tuttle, his last direct descendant. When Tuttle passed away, the estate became city property and while the mayor was seeking a manager to oversee the estate the home burst into flames. The ongoing investigation has turned up little evidence but concerned citizens have accused Mei Parry of arson and are pressuring the police to arrest the secretive teenager.
As Nancy races to uncover the truth behind the arson, she discovers connections to the house’s past with the Salem trials and finds herself drawn into a struggle with supernatural events that she simply can’t explain. Nancy’s convictions are put to the test. Are the ghosts real? Has Salem’s dark history come to life, or is there someone else to blame? Time is short, and Nancy must find the answers before the clock strikes midnight.
- Analyze clues with all new examinable 3D objects
- Team up with the Hardy Boys
- 15+ hours of gameplay!
- Learn and uncover the truth about the historical Salem witch trials
- Explore expansive 3D environments and investigate with updated controls
- Discover the plight of the accused witches
- Take a tour of Salem and discern fact from fiction
- Meet and interact with over 10 diverse characters
- Solve challenging 3D puzzles embedded into the story
- Enjoy thrilling in-game cutscenes
- Cook a New England favorite dish: Johnny Cakes
- Explore an ancient cemetery and historic estate
- Investigate with updated and modernized controls
- Mix herbal potions and learn about ancient remedies
- Solve multiple crimes including arson
- Sleuth at Amateur or Master level and earn achievements